Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged

Tagged - there goes my anonymity...

The rules are as follows:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

Six Random things:

  1. I love going barefoot anywhere
  2. Like any true Cardinals fan, I believe the most underappreciated and underrated baseball player of all time was Stan Musial (except by Cardinals fans)
  3. My favorite food is a Reuben
  4. I have only played golf and gone whitewater rafting once in my life, but I really want to do both again (not at the same time - although that would be an interesting game)
  5. I like flowers - I even took a floral arranging class at Purdue (Accounting majors will understand taking classes just for the credits)
  6. My favorite novel is East of Eden
  7. I have problems counting

Jessica, Matt, Laura, Kate, and Gillian - consider yourselves tagged.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Heh.. well, I've posted my random things :)

Gillian said...

I have posted my tag response. Also, when are you visiting?