Monday, August 4, 2008

Brennen




I love being an uncle. People watching is a fun pastime in general, but its really fun to watch my nieces and nephews play and just enjoy being alive - and Brennen is one of the most active kids I have ever seen. This weekend we went to a dairy farm and he was a lot of fun to watch.

First we got to see some newborn calves. This calf was less than an hour old.


Brennen liked seeing the calf for about a minute, then he was ready to go (we couldn't go and pet them, just watch). You could actually watch the calves being born (several were born each day), but mom was the only one who wanted to see it.


Brennen was most interested in some of the other activities on the farm - mostly the play area. They had tractors and trains to ride.






And I'm not the only one who enjoys watching Brennen play.















No comments: