Here are a few pictures I liked, as well as some thoughts. This was one of my favorite views from the Japanese Walking Garden. I got pictures from several different angles, just depending on where the path went.
The prairie was another beautiful area. We saw some goldfinches in the field, but couldn't get pictures of them there (we did see them again later at a bird feeder).
I love flowers of all kinds. They remind me of fireworks, except they are much longer lasting and you can get much more creative with them.
Sometimes the contrasting colors just brings out the best in each of the varieties.I saw a bee or two in some of the blooms. This may not have been one of them though.
I can't remember which garden this was. It may have been one of the English Walled gardens. I really enjoyed them. Mostly, I just liked this picture.
I like waterfalls and fountains too.
Both the Botanical Gardens and the Morton Arboretum recharged and refreshed me. It was wonderful just being outside and enjoying the beauty of nature. And the best part is I can go back in the Fall and it will be a brand new show!
1 comment:
What great pictures! The gardens look beautiful. Maybe the next time I am up there I will be able to go.
Post a Comment