I love hearing the stories my sisters' tell about their kids. Miranda always mentions how her kids are always climbing and getting into things. So we were able to get some photographic evidence this weekend 0f just how skilled Brennen is.
I don't know why a dairy farm had a climbing wall, but it was pretty popular - especially with Brennen. Once he learned to look up instead of down, he was really able to scale up.
There were 4 faces, and he made it to the top of 3 of them (he didn't try the 4th, which was the most difficult). Here he is at the top ringing the bell.
Audrey and Will also tried. Will tried the hard face and almost made it. I'm sure next time he will make it.
2 comments:
Wow! He even did it in flip flops, without them falling off. looks like you guys had a lt of fun.
I know! I was impressed he did it in flip flops too. Mom and I paused the first time he tried because of his shoes but we thought as long as he wanted to he could go.
Post a Comment