Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oran and Lucy

This last weekend Nate and I were able to go to Cincinnati to visit Gillian, Dan, Oran, and Lucy. We went to the zoo on Saturday, but mostly we spent the time at their apartment and played with the kids. However, going to the zoo did give Gillian a chance to try out her new stroller for the kids, and it looks like they liked it too.

Of course, by the end of the zoo they were pretty worn out.
Oran is such a sweetie. I really liked singing the ABCs with him. He knows them all, but I could only get him to say three of them in the song. He also likes the beginning of Cars, but it took him a while before we could get him to let us watch the whole thing. Here is a picture of him with his dad that I really like.


Lucy is 5 weeks old (I guess 6 now) and she feels so small in my arms, although she is growing. I loved watching her sleep and just hold her and watching her studying everything around her. I was taking some pictures of her sleeping, but she's starting to wake up in this one.


I was able to get a couple of pictures with both of them, although getting them to smile with me was a different story.

Nate was able to get Lucy to smile for him though.

Oran did smile later though. He is such a handsome boy, and I love his curly hair (although not enough to let mine grow out to curl).

No comments: